HOVE Property Lettings
WHY CHOOSE MISHON WELTON PROPERTY LETTINGS?
With over 40 years of experience in the Hove property lettings business our expertise has taught us the importance of adapting and moving with change in such a demanding market.
Here at Mishon Welton we provide not only the knowledge and a level of service that is unrivalled by our competitors but one that also provides a genuine care to tailoring a service that perfectly suits your needs.
Our experienced letting staff know the area extremely well and so can advise on the rental income you can generate as well as the management and maintenance of property. You can be assured of the correct service for your needs. Speak to us about your property by phone or, better still, by visiting us so that a member of staff can tell you more about our service.
Free no obligation Rental Valuation
To find out how much your property can let for we provide:
- Accurate rental valuation inline with the current market.
- Discuss a variety of options to suit your individual requirements.
Finding the right tenant for your property
Using the very latest technology available we are able to:
- Feature your property on all the major websites.
- Advertise in a variety of publications for maximum exposure.
- Instantly match your property to suitable prospective tenants.
- Ensures that prospective tenants queries are answered immediately.
Feedback and continued marketing
To ensure you are happy with our service we will provide:
- Up-to-date marketing of your property.
- Feedback on viewings thus enabling any adjustments that may need to be made.
- If your property remains unlet after a fortnight we will have a full marketing appraisal and discuss further action with you.
- If your property remains un-let after a fortnight, we reappraise our marketing plans and discuss further action with you.
Peace of mind
In order to ensure you have only the best quality tenants taking care of your property we provide the following:
- Reference checks to ensure the tenants can afford the property and are of reliable character.
- Rental and legal protection insurance to protect you if the tenant is unable to meet their tenancy requirements.
- Ongoing support to provide you with every aspect of your letting from monthly statements to property visiting and repair monitoring.