We look forward to the day we hand you the keys to your new home. That’s why we’re here. To find you the right home. It may be your ultimate dream home, your first apartment or that space to breathe and relax while you plan for the future – whatever it is, we will help you find it.
If you’ve seen a property in our portfolio that you like, once you have registered with us you can get out and start those viewings! We aim to accompany all of our viewings, which is best for buyers as well as sellers.
Regular communication is vitally important so before, during and after viewings we’re there to answer questions and keep you up to date every step of the way. The sales progression role is critical as it’s about getting you where you want to go. There is also quite a bit of paperwork to navigate so it’s good to know that you’ve got a safe pair of hands to guide you through it.
We’re the next step to your new home.
Things to think about…
- Where do you want to move to?
- If it’s local, how much do you know about the area?
- What kind of property are you looking for?
- What is your minimum and maximum budget?
- What timescales are you thinking about – is there a critical moving date?
- Do you need to sell your home and if so, is your property on the market yet?
- Do you know how much you can borrow? and if so, is your finance arranged?
All of these questions are worth consideration before you start to view, for more details on what to do next, contact your local team here.