Selling a property can be overwhelming, especially if it’s your first time. We want all of vendors to be as well informed as possible, so we have put together a few of our top tips and advice to help you through the process. For more information or to speak to a member of our team, click here.
To achieve the best possible price for your property you need to present it in the very best light. Mishon Welton’s marketing services will help you showcase your home to its best advantage, and attract buyers keen to arrange a viewing. From easy to read floor plans, professional photography, home staging and carefully written details – all of these help to present your property in the best light.
A couple of tips that we would recommend:
- Make a great first impression with a freshly-painted front door and neatly presented front garden.
- In summer, open the blinds and curtains to let the light flood in.
- Create an atmosphere with plug-in air freshners, scented candles and diffusers.
- De-clutter all the rooms and allow space for navigating around furniture.
- A warm house feels more like a home, so turn the heating on in those colder months.
- Get those little DIY jobs done – cracked tiling, damp stains and poor paintwork can discourage a nervous buyer.
We offer honest friendly advice when we visit you for your valuation, so if you are unsure or need some advice on getting the house set up for viewings, just ask your valuer when they visit.
For more tips visit us here. Or, for a free valuation, book online here