GUIDE PRICE £500,000 – £525,000
Chic Hove Living!
Located in sought after Central Hove, this beautiful ground floor apartment has everything you require. Only a few moments from Hove promenade and the seafront, you’re also meters from popular local establishments such as ‘Hixon Green’ for your morning coffee, or perhaps a spot of lunch at the popular ‘Jo and Co’. Hove Station is just a short walk away, offering great links into London too.
Situated in a prominent Victorian Villa, this apartment offers a welcoming west facing reception room which benefits from plenty of natural light and furthermore boasts gorgeous high ceilings and period detailing. A large separate kitchen has been finished to an exceptional standard which is a great place to unwind and entertain guests on the weekend. There is also a large south facing window which both lights and warms up this room to its entirety.
There are two bedrooms with the master being of a substantial size, overlooking the generous garden. Benefiting from a wealth of morning sun, the garden is accessed via a large Victorian door with steps leading down to a large decking area and a further large lawn.
Recently named as the most sought-after location in England and Wales for young professionals, Hove’s BN3 area is ideally located for all that Brighton and Hove has to offer. Viewings are available immediately, book an appointment now to avoid disappointment!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Central Hove Living
Raised Ground Floor
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Albany Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2RS, UK