Spacious family home!
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this spacious 3 double bedroom family home with off road parking and located in the ever popular Hove area. Within close proximity of excellent local schools and potential to extend (STNC) this really is a must see home!
As you enter the property the entrance hallway leads to a generous open plan living and dining room. This spacious family area boasts a charming bay window, which adds character and creates a bright and airy feel throughout. The large space lends itself perfectly to entertaining as well as family living. Through to the modern fitted kitchen you have access to the rear garden, completed with decked area and a quite lovely mature lawned garden, making it the perfect place to unwind.
Upstairs there are three double sized bedrooms and a family bathroom, fitted with a shower, bath, hand-basin and WC. There is also scope to extend into the loft space, subject to the usual planning consents.
Amherst Crescent is situated on the north side of the railway line with many local shops with a close proximity as well as Brighton & Hove beach close by. Church Road offers many differently styles of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants as well as a large Tescos supermarket. This property is also very close to Aldrington Train Station which has direct trains to London Victoria and Gatwick Airport.
This unique family home is one not to be missed!
3 Double Bedrooms
Open Plan Lounge/Diner
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Moments From Aldrington Station
Fantastic Family Garden
Superb School Catchment Area
Sought After Location Close to Hove Park
Off Street Parking
Scope to Extend Subject to Planning
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Amherst Crescent, Hove, Sussex BN3 7EP, UK