LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!
Mishon Welton are delighted to present this impressively proportioned one bedroom apartment, located in this Grade II listed converted building in one of Brighton’s iconic seafront squares. With breathtaking sea views and a generous private balcony, this apartment is beautifully presented and appointed.
This stylish apartment offers wonderful size rooms, all of which are flooded with light. The spacious living/dining room features a wonderful bay window and has access to the private balcony. This is the perfect place to unwind and watch the world go by, with views overlooking the manicured gardens, the seafront and the beautiful Brighton bandstand. The double bedroom benefits from ample built in storage and there is a modern kitchen and family bathroom to complete this excellent home. The apartment benefits from underfloor heating throughout the hallway, kitchen and bathroom as well as gas central heating throughout.
In short, this is an excellent city apartment in a highly desirable location. Certainly not one to be missed!
The apartment is beautifully situated in a popular area with lots of local shops and the beach on your doorstep. The city centre shopping districts and parks are also within easy reach, and this home also offers easy access to Brighton Station which has direct and fast links to the airports and London.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Premier Seaside Location
Direct Sea Views
Beautifully Presented Throughout
Perfect First Time Buy or Investment
Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
Minutes from Brighton Mainline Station
Highly Popular Seafront Square
Viewing Highly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Bedford Square, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 2PN, UK