Location, Location, Location!
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a simply stunning four bedroom Victorian terraced home situated in the heart of Hove, having been extensively modernised and enlarged to create a comfortable family home consistent with modern expectations. This property is beautifully presented and appointed throughout and affords lovely light and spacious living space over three floors.
Upon entering one is immediately struck by the feel of this home. With Farrow and Ball-esque colour palettes this property is warm and inviting with particular attention to design and style. The ground floor boasts a double reception room with stripped wooden flooring throughout and a wonderful bespoke window seat with storage. The large and superbly fitted open plan kitchen dining room with french doors leading onto a good sized west facing paved garden, is an ideal place to cook and entertain. Unusually this floor also benefits from a well designed cloakroom. The first floor boasts two double bedrooms and a luxurious contemporary family bathroom suite. The top floor which has recently been converted is an ideal master bedroom with plenty of eaves storage. There is also an additional room on this level which is currently configured as a play room but could easily be changed into an additional bathroom if needed as plumbing is all in place. This truly is a great home. Modernised and extended to exacting standards. In short, a must see!
Belfast Street is a sought after prime central location, occupying a popular residential position on level ground just off the Blatchington Road shopping thoroughfare and within walking distance to St Andrews Primary School. The property is also readily accessible to Hove mainline railway station, additional shopping facilities in George Street and Church Road, the Sussex County Cricket Ground, the Seafront and bus services to Brighton city centre.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
4 Bedroom House
West Facing Garden
Luxury Family Bathroom
In Top School Catchment Areas
Walking Distance To Hove Station
Stones Throw From the Beach
Family friendly area
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Belfast Street, Hove, Sussex BN3 3YS, UK