Guide Price £700,000 – £725,000
A most attractive and substantial detached residence occupying a prominent position, located on one of the most desirable roads in Portslade, moments from all local amenities and the mainline station. The property has recently undergone a huge programme of modernisation and has been updated to a high standard. It has had a large rear extension and now boasts large and spacious accommodation arranged over three floors.
As you enter the spacious reception hallway, the overwhelming impression is one of exceptional light and space with the whole accommodation being beautifully presented throughout. A large bay fronted living room overlooks the front and the main focal point of the house is the huge, well fitted kitchen/dining/family room, which affords ample space for modern family living. An expanse of bi fold doors then open on to the westerly facing rear garden. There is also a separate utility room, offering valuable utility space for the large family and a downstairs cloakroom. In recent years the property has been superbly enlarged to create a third floor. A total of 5 good sized bedrooms and 4 well fitted bathrooms, make this a comfortable and versatile family home, consistent with the expectations of modern living.
The well maintained level lawned garden enjoys a sunny westerly aspect and also benefits from off ample road parking at the front. In short, this is a fine family home, offering exceptional living space and is extremely well presented and appointed throughout, together with easy parking. Viewings are considered absolutely essential to appreciate.
Located on one of the most desirable roads in Portslade and being within walking distances from all local amenities along Boundary Road, large Sainsbury’s supermarket and both primary and secondary schools are all nearby. Transport links can be found on Boundary Road with the mainline station giving direct links to Gatwick and London.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Substantial Detached Home
Light & Spacious Throughout
Beautiful Family Room
Large West Facing Garden
Off Road Parking
Large Master Bedroom
No Onward Chain
Exclusive To Mishon Welton
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Benfield Way, Brighton, Sussex BN41 2DA, UK