****Guide Price £925,000 to £950,000***
A substantial and imposing semi-detached period home of considerable character, together with a fine west facing mature rear garden, occupying a prime central location, within close proximity of Hove mainline station.
The property provides lovely light and generously proportioned living accommodation over three floors and has been extensively improved in recent years to create a particularly comfortable family home of character, with a contemporary theme throughout. This classic bay fronted Edwardian home, with a private frontage, benefits from valuable off road parking in a prime central location.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious reception hallway , two superb reception rooms and a fine staircase leading to the first floor. The living room is flooded with light from the sash windows and the wealth of original features , include decorative ceiling mouldings, tall skirting boards and a fine original Edwardian fireplace. The theme continues in the adjacent dining room, which also overlooks and opens onto the gardens. At the rear of the house, there is a generous kitchen/breakfast/family room, which offers a range of modern contemporary units, with French doors opening onto the garden.
There are 5 double bedrooms spanning the first and second floors, again offering much original style and character and a family bathroom. The number and size of these rooms offer great flexibility, for a growing family, or those buyers who have a need for home based office space.
Unusually, for a period home in the centre of the City, the property enjoys the advantage of particularly lovely west facing garden. Worth of mention is the vast attic space which could be converted subject to the relevant consent.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi-Detached Period Home
Two Recpetion Rooms
Large Family Kitchen
West Facing Garden
Off Road Parking
Viewing Strongly Recommended
Great School Catchment Areas
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Bigwood Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 6FQ, UK