A superb detached residence located in a desirable residential location with the most outstanding westerly facing garden that features a heated swimming pool. Situated within the leafy Hove Park District and Hove Recreational fields, this truly is an super family home.
Internally, the home boasts flexible accommodation that is arranged over two floors with the added benefit of enlarging further with planning permission granted to extend both the ground and first floor. The large L-shaped reception room offers flexible living accommodation and enjoys elevated views across the garden and further afield. This principal family area is spacious and inviting with the open fire being the focal point of this wonderful room.A fully equipped kitchen is at the center of the home and is lovely space for entertaining and preparing meals. Light, bright and airy, with vistas onto the lush garden that really do inspire culinary creativity! The downstairs is then complete with a separate cloakroom , utility room and walk in larder.
On the first floor there are three large double bedrooms, with the rear two enjoying outstanding views of the surrounding areas. The master benefits from en-suite facilities and the other two bedrooms are serviced by a large family bathroom. Outside, the Mediterranean style rear garden is a sight to behold! The decked terrace is a lovely space for alfresco dining . Beautiful beds, exotic plants and feature pond, all culminating with the heated swimming pool and sunken trampoline. Benefits include off road parking for 2 cars and a garage.
The Hove Park area is a very pleasant ‘leafy’ location, much sought after by families. Hove Park itself offers a delightful open space with recreational amenities and a popular café as does Hove Recreation Ground.
Local shopping facilities are available at Tesco Express at Droveway and at Woodland Parade. Hove mainline railway station is easily accessible for commuters and bus services connect to the city centre.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Detached Family Home
Leafy Hove Park District
Open Plan Living
Wonderful West Facing Garden
Heated Swimming Pool
Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
Scope to Enlarge and Extend STNC
Close To Excellent Schools
Close Proximity To Hove Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Bishops Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 6PN, UK