3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE.
This fab house is a great fit for a number of type of buyers. Whether you’re looking to ‘up-size’, ‘down-size’ or ‘side size’, there are so many reasons why this home is suitable for you…
From the pavement you can appreciate immediately that the home is well loved and looked after. The stylish poured resin drive, easily suitable for three cars and its modern grey render makes this home hugely appealing externally.
As you enter the house, you’ll probably be met with Buster, the friendly cockapoo who by how playful he is you can tell she loves her home, just like the owners! On the ground floor there is there large contemporary kitchen which has plenty of space to cook and dine altogether. You can also appreciate the gorgeous views over the south downs whilst doing the dishes…you won’t want to use the dishwasher!
The living room is extremely cosy and a great space for the family to all come together. – The overall size of this home as a whole is a great for most families. Up a few stairs, you will find the master bedroom with the lovely views over the garden. The modern family bathroom and further reception room/double bedroom with doors leading out to the very handsome garden are also on this mid floor.
Upstairs, is another good size bedroom, with its own ens suite shower and walk in wardrobe area. Situated at the front side of the house boasting lovely views over the downs, this is a lovely bedroom.
Externally there is a fully functional garage with electricity. You can access the the house from the side of the house also which is great for bikes or transporting your new garden furniture for your new luscious garden!
Viewings are available now, call today to book your appointment!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi Detached House
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Broad Rig Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 8EW, UK