Mishon Welton are delighted to present this fantastic TWO BEDROOM GARDEN apartment on the ground floor of this striking REGENCY TOWNHOUSE just a stone’s throw from the city centre and seafront. Boasting in excess of 785 sq ft, this great apartment is IDEALLY LOCATED close to the famous Hove Lawns. There are excellent transport links, being just a short distance from both Brighton & Hove mainline stations with services running to London Victoria & London Bridge.
The apartment is beautifully presented in a contemporary style, but also retains many of the original period features such as high ceilings and decorative cornices. The bright and airy entrance hallway really has the wow factor and offers ample space for additional storage. The generous living/dining area is flooded with light by the large West facing windows
Also to the front is the modern fitted kitchen. Again, a generously sized Georgian window floods it with light.
The main bedroom is a great size and benefits from high ceilings and a large Georgian style window flooding the room with light. Floor to ceiling cupboards provide huge storage space.
In the centre of the flat there is a good sized modern bathroom.
To the rear there is a second double bedroom with french doors leading out to an unusually large & sunny garden. It’s a stylish & practical space, offering a relaxing haven in the heart of the city. An oasis of quietude, it’s equally ideal for kids to play or entertaining.
To the rear of the garden is a very useful large shed. Professionally laid with treated joists, it can be used for either storage or as a workspace.
This superb property is an enviable city centre location location in the Brunswick region of Hove; walking distance to the seafront and the array of local shops and restaurants on Western Road. Brunswick Road is within easy reach of Brighton’s Churchill Square and both Brighton & Hove mainline stations.
Viewing this wonderful apartment comes highly recommended!!!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Spacious, bright & well-presented ground floor flat
Good Size Rear Garden
Fantastic Central Location
Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
Regency Townhouse Apartment
Moments From Seafront
New Lease on Completion
Close To Local Train Stations
Viewing Strongly Recommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Brunswick Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1DH, UK