***Guide Price £975,000 to £1,000,000***
A beautifully presented and wonderfully located, Victorian Villa of fine proportions that is arranged over three floors, which affords comfortable living space, just off Hove seafront. This aesthetically striking home has a white rendered facade that sets the tone superbly for the rest of the internal accommodation. Our vendors of the home have taken great care in blending the exquisite period detailing, including attractive fireplaces and ceiling cornices, with all the modern comforts you would expect.
Internally, the welcoming entrance hall leads you to the separate reception room, boasting a large bay window, which acts as the retreat away from the other living space on the ground floor. The dining room is again spacious with a prominent fireplace, feature arched entrances and with doors leading to the rear garden. From here, the stunning kitchen breakfast room is the real hub of the home with fully fitted units and appliances with doors and views out across the garden. Just off the kitchen, you will find a very useful downstairs cloakroom / utility room.
On the first floor, the full width master bedroom benefits from the westerly facing balcony, ideal for morning coffee and watching the world go by. The three other bedrooms are of good proportions, and offer a great deal of flexibility, which are all serviced by the family bathroom. On the second floor, another double bedroom is found that also offers its own private en-suite shower room.
Outside, the delightful, walled, rear garden is a tranquil space with mature trees and shrubby surrounding the lawned area.
In brief, a fine family home, situated along one of the most popular streets in central Hove, benefiting from large living space, together with five bedrooms and a delightful rear garden. For all the reasons mentioned above, viewing is highly recommended through the sellers sole agents Mishon Welton.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Beautiful Victorian Villa
New Church Road Area
Two Reception Rooms
Stunning Kitchen / Breakfast Room
Mature Rear Garden
Just Off Hove Seafront
Close To Richardson Road Amenities
Viewing Highly Advised
Exclusive To Mishon Welton
Guide Price £1m - £1.1m
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Carlisle Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4FP, UK