A fabulous two bedroom apartment with a large private garden, based in a very desirable part of Hove. Running in between New Church Road and The Kingsway, a number of Hove’s top delights can be easily reached within a short walk….Like Hove seafront, just at the end of your road!
Situated on the ground floor of this handsome Victorian building, the property can be easily accessed for buyers of all ages. The impressive entrance hallway has recently been decorated, giving an immediate smart and sleek impression.
The same impression continues as you enter the flat, with original oak flooring and modern color schemes throughout. The spacious living room at the front of the property offers a pretty outlook and charming period features such as; high ceilings, original fireplace and detailed ceiling cornices.
There are two double bedrooms, the master being of a great size, with an exposed brick chimney breast and large windows that allow for plenty of morning sun. The second bedroom is ideal for a lodger, guest bedroom or the new “working from home” trend. There is also a separate family size bathroom.
Towards the rear and the real hub of this property is the neat kitchen; with plenty of cupboard and surface space. French doors lead out to the most fantastic rear garden for you to unwind in. The built up decking area at the back is a real sun catcher and a great place to entertain guests long into the summer evenings.
This property is available to view immediately and being sold as ‘chain free’. Come and experience the beauty of this home for yourself….
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Ground Floor Apartment
Two Double Bedrooms
Fantastic Rear Garden
Viewings Available Immediately
Modern Condition Throughout
Light and Bright
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Carlisle Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4FQ, UK