A simply stunning three story red brick five bedroom period home with tiled elevations boasting in excess of 1800 square feet and situated in the heart of the Seven Dials and within walking distance of Brighton train station.
The approach to this family home, with its black and white Victorian chequered tiled entrance is both welcoming and charming.
This stylish family home consists of a through lounge diner with restored original wood flooring, period double glazed sash windows and a feature wood burner. This is a great family room to relax in. The kitchen is bright and airy , a ubiquitous theme throughout, with on trend high gloss units, stainless steel splashbacks and bright solid worktops. From the kitchen, doors lead out onto a raised decked area with an easy to maintain garden. This is a lovely spot for alfresco dining with a chilled glass of vino!
Stairs lead up to the first floor where there are 2 double bedrooms and a good sized and contemporary family bathroom boasting a larger than average shower enclosure. The second floor has 3 additional bedrooms with handy shower room.
This really is a super home located in a fabulous area with plenty of room to grow!
Chanctonbury Road is situated in a tree lined cul-de-sac and only a short distance from the popular 7 Dials with its local shops, bars and restaurants. There are parks close by and is a close distance to the Brighton and Hove stations. The property is also within close proximity to local schools.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Three Story Period House
Through Lounge Diner
West Facing Garden
Central Seven Dials Location
Walking Distance To Brighton Train Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Chanctonbury Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 6EL, UK