A quite magnificent, three bedroom, first floor mansion flat forming part of an attractive Victorian building situated in the very heart of central Hove within immediate proximity of everything the town offers! Boasting tall ceilings, beautiful fireplaces and original sash windows, you will certainly be impressed with all the grandeur this property oozes.
As you enter the property your first impression is one of space. The apartment boasts a 19ft large entrance hall/dining area with oak flooring. The modern and bespoke fitted kitchen with limestone work surface is both stylish and on-trend with plenty of space and a lovely south facing window. In addition, the large main reception room with oak flooring and spectacular marble fire place gives off a feeling of grandeur and elegance.
In total, there are three bedrooms. The master is bright and airy and boasts an en suite shower room. Bedroom two is a fantastic double and benefits from plenty of hidden storage. Bedroom three is a great guest room or study.
Albert Mansions successfully combines modern comforts with all the Victorian features you would expect. It has been beautifully and sympathetically refurbished to exacting standards in recent years and offers lovely light and generously proportioned and superbly presented living space.
Situated in the very heart of central Hove, and being within a stones throw of all the restaurants, cafe’s and bars plus a very short stroll to the world renowned promenade and seafront. Finally, Hove station can be reached within ten minutes by foot and there are bus services in and out of the city center running extremely frequently.
For all these reasons, this apartment is an absolute must view via the sellers sole agents, Mishon Welton!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Stunning Period Building
First Floor Apartment
Prime Central Location
Close To The Seafront
Over 1100 Square Feet
Exclusive To Mishon Welton
A Must View!
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Church Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2FS, UK