Guide Price £500,000 – £510,000
A versatile and well presented three-storey Victorian home situated in the popular Poets Corner area of Hove. The home occupies this favoured and central location being within immediate proximity of Hove mainline station with direct links to London. The property is arranged over three floors with flexible accommodation and contains many original features, which gives the property a delightful family feel.
As you enter the ground floor you are meet with a large entrance hall and two fantastic sized rooms which are currently being used as a family room and bedroom. The lower ground floor area offers a large through kitchen, lounge and dining room providing a lovely space for entertaining and socialising. The kitchen is superbly fitted with plenty of storage facilities with space for the usual appliances. On the first floor of the home, there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. If you do require more space, then the loft could be converted, again subject to the necessary consents. The rear gardens provides a wonderful raised area with a South aspect, prefect for those warm summer evenings!
Situated in a popular location being close to George Street and Church Road with all the usual amenities, café’s, restaurants, bus routes, Hove Park and Hove Recreational grounds and not to forget the seafront with the world famous promenade and lawns, again within a short stroll.
Early viewings are encouraged through Mishon Welton!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Three/Four Bedroom Family Home
Open Plan Living Area
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Arranged Over Three Floors
Mid Terraced Victorian Home
South Facing Garden
Excellent decorative Order
Close To Hove Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Clarendon Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3WQ, UK