Mishon Welton are delighted to present this impressively spacious 3 bedroom apartment, set on the third floor of this Regency Grade II Listed Building, slightly set back from Marine Parade. Boasting circa 1,115 square feet and offering beautiful sea views, this apartment is perfectly situated in the heart of Kemp Town.
You enter the apartment to a welcoming entrance hall, accessed via the well presented communal hallway which benefits from a passenger lift. The main bathroom features a full length bath and hand basin, and there is a separate wc. The modern fitted kitchen is also on this level and features plenty of storage and counter top space.
Stairs lead up to a galleried landing and to the real hub of this home, the truly impressive living/dining room. With a sweeping feature wall and three large windows offering sea views, high ceilings, period detailing and a splendid feature fireplace this generous space has the wow factor! Bedroom one is at the rear of the property and benefits from tranquil views from the sash bay window of the walled gardens below, which are flanked by tall period buildings. Two further bedrooms complete this fabulous apartment.
In short, this is an excellent city apartment in a fantastic location, certainly not one to be missed!
Situated between the Marina and the Lanes, Clarendon Terrace is one of Brighton’s most sought after addresses. Kemp Town village is a short walk away which is one of the most popular parts of Brighton. The village offers an eclectic mix of boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, traditional butchers and greengrocers, not forgetting the fantastic antiques shops and flea markets. The City Centre with its iconic Pier and many tourist attractions are an easy seafront stroll or bus ride away.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Regency Grade II Listed Building
Circa 1,115 Square Feet
Stunning Sea Views
Highly Sought After Location
Short Walk to Kemp Town
Minutes from Seafront
Close to Brighton City Centre
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Clarendon Terrace, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 1FD, UK