Location, Location, Location!
A wonderful opportunity to acquire a simply wonderful three/four bedroom Victorian terraced home situated in the heart of Hove, offering the opportunity to be extended (STC) to create a comfortable family home consistent with modern expectations. This property is well presented and appointed throughout and affords lovely light and spacious living space over two floors.
This lovely period property comprises of a wide entrance hall leading to a bay fronted living room with fireplace. A second reception room at the rear of the property can used as a dining room or office. The well presented kitchen provides a range of wall and base units as well as access to the rear garden. There is also a downstairs bathroom. The first floor provides a large landing and offers three good sized bedrooms, a study/occasional bedroom four and a lovely modern shower room.
Connaught Terrace is a sought after prime central location, occupying a popular residential position on level ground just off the Blatchington Road shopping thoroughfare and within walking distance to St Andrews Primary School. The property is also readily accessible to Hove mainline railway station, additional shopping facilities in George Street and Church Road, the Sussex County Cricket Ground, the Seafront and bus services to Brighton city centre.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Opportunity To Extend (STNC)
Three/Four Bedroom Family House
Large Living Space
Fantastic Location For Schools
Walking Distance To Hove Station
N Zone Parking Permit
Close To Seafront Amenities
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Connaught Terrace, Hove, Sussex BN3 3YW, UK