Breathtaking Sea Views
A rare opportunity to acquire this truly stunning and substantial three bedroom first floor apartment located in one of Hove’s most sought after and premier locations which is Courtenay House. With glorious direct sea views and situated in one of Hove’s most exclusive Grade II listed terraces, this home boasts in excess of 1472 square feet and oozes period charm.
Upon entering the apartment, the exceptional living area boasts impressive high ceilings with decorative cornices and simply stunning direct views of the sea. This generous room really offers the wow factor and is the perfect place to unwind and watch the world go by. The beautiful modern kitchen, which is bright, light and airy if fitted with a range of units and has an elegant seating area with triple aspect views. There is also a grand dining room, with stunning high ceilings, which is the perfect place for hosting an evening soiree or a festive family gathering.
The master bedroom is impressive, with its sea views and built in storage, as well as having the luxury of an en-suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom which comprises of a bath, shower over the bath, hand basin and wc. There is also a further separate wc. The apartment also benefits from allocated parking.
This truly is a super home, in a prime location, presented to high and exacting standards and “move-in ready”. It really is a must see, and viewing is highly recommended!
The New Church Road area is extremely popular with families and young professionals drawn to the almost unique combination of proximity to both the seafront and the City Centre.
In Excess of 1472 sq ft
Glorious Direct Sea Views
Stunning High Ceilings With Decorative Cornices and Mouldings
Character Features Throughout
Premier Hove Location
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Ensuite Wet Room
Share Of Freehod
Allocated Parking Space
Grand Dining Room
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Courtenay Terrace, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2WF, UK