Beach Side Living
Mishon Welton are delighted to present this most FABULOUS third floor apartment situated in the ELEGANT and PRESTIGIOUS 1930s building that is Courtenay Gate. This wonderful Neo Georgian building is situated in one of the best SEAFRONT LOCATIONS in the city, Hove Seafront. This LANDMARK BUILDING boasts immaculate and well cared for communal hallways with a sweeping staircase leading to the various floors.
Set on the third floor, with lift access the accommodation is bright and airy throughout and benefits include communal hot water and heating, live-in caretaker, basement storage, bike storage and first come first served parking.
Exceptionally presented throughout, this seafront apartment emanates a sense of utter peace and tranquillity. A spacious entrance hall leads to the modern fitted kitchen which benefits from a plethora of integrated appliances, plenty of storage and counter top space. The hub of this home is the generous and simply stunning dual-aspect living room with its beautiful detailed ceiling and large windows flooding the room with light.
The three good sized bedrooms are all well presented with the master bedroom and second bedroom benefiting from built in wardrobes. The apartment boasts two bath/shower-rooms: the main bathroom fitted with a bath and fully tiled in a stylish marble effect with the shower room decorated with bright mosaic tiles.
This really is a lovely property and is finished to an exacting standard throughout. In short, A must see!
Share of Freehold
Hove Seafront Location
Beautiful Character Details
Communal Heating and Hot Water
Two Bath/Shower Rooms
Close to Hove Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Courtenay Terrace, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2WJ, UK