Location Location Location!
A beautifully presented 2 double bedroom Victorian terraced house providing lovely light and spacious living accommodation over two floors in the popular Poets Corner area of Hove. Centrally situated and within close proximity of Portland Road, Aldrington Station and local schools, including West Hove Infant and Junior school, rated by Ofsted as “Outstanding”.
As you enter the property the immediate impression is of a warm, welcoming and stylish family home with a light and airy theme. The double reception room, with original stripped wood floors and feature fire place is flooded with light by the lovely bay window and here French doors lead onto a South facing decked garden. This space is perfect for entertaining guests as well as relaxing with a good book on a winters evening. The modern well appointed kitchen has a wealth of integrated appliances, space to dine at a handy breakfast bar and doors open out onto the enclosed patio garden. On the first floor there are two good sized double bedrooms with the master boasting a bay window as well as well-designed bespoke wardrobes. The spacious contemporary family bathroom, with an on trend colour scheme and bespoke shelving, oozes luxury and features a walk in shower and separate bath.
Worthy of particular mention is the scope to create a loft conversion with master and en-suite subject to the necessary consents.
The Poets Corner area of Hove is very popular with young families and professionals, looking for Victorian homes with character. This is a convenient central location close to comprehensive shopping facilities, bars and restaurants in nearby Blatchington Road, George Street and Church Road.
The Poets area is also convenient for the mainline station for those buyers who commute to London.
This really is a comfortable home in a fantastic location, and an appointment to view is highly recommended. In short, don’t miss out!
Guide Price £475,000-£495,000
South Facing Garden
Superb Central Location
Close To Hove Station
Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
2 Double Bedrooms
High Spec Family Bathroom
Bay Fronted Living Room
Light & Airy Accommodation
Close To Seafront
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Cowper Street, Hove, Sussex BN3 5BN, UK