If you’re looking to buy a family home then this certainly has all the elements that you will be looking for…. Located in a popular part of Brighton, ‘Patcham’ is widely considered as the ideal to place to buy. Being easily accessible into town, local parks, schools and only a short drive to the South Downs to name a few are just some of the reasons why this house and location is so desirable.
The home itself is a superb 4 bedroom property which has been extended both ‘up’ and ‘out’. With a well positioned garden, allowing for all day sun, you’ll find yourself spending most of your spare time outside….(In the summer months of course).
Downstairs has recently undergone a large kitchen extension which leads through from the living/dining room. The ground floor is truly the hub of this home and the ‘open plan living’ at its best. The lounge offers enough space for the family to unwind all together with the dining room giving you enough room to host those family dinners. On this level there is also a downstairs toilet and utility room with floor to ceiling storage space.
On the first floor there are 3 good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. There will be no need for fighting over the bedrooms as all of them offer very comfortable proportions. The extended loft room has been creatively designed, offering maximum space and a great room which could be used as a further bedroom, home study or occasional guest bedroom.
Viewings are available immediately….call us now to book your appointment!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
4 Bedroom Family Home
Located In Patcham
Recent Kitchen Extension
Large Sunny Garden
Plenty Of Space Throughout
Viewings Available Immediately
Close To Schools
Easy Transport Links
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Craignair Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 8UG, UK