PLANNING PERMISSION FOR ADDITIONAL BEDROOMS
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this unique DETACHED home built with a love of cricket and vintage cars.! Boasting in excess of 1300 SQUARE FEET this newly built hidden gem of a home is nestled in the heart of Hove with spectacular vistas of the Sussex County cricket ground.
The approach to The Coach House is both intriguing and magical. Located behind Cromwell Road and tucked away at the end of a lane, large gates open onto a fantastic sized Mediterranean style courtyard . There is plenty of room to park and create a wonderful garden.
The house itself is newly-built with red tile hung elevations and there is no denying the solid and substantial feel of this home coupled with the quality of workmanship present in creating this superb property.
Inspired by Australian Upside Down living the house boasts a stunning first floor south facing large living room with views and access to an impressive full width south-facing balcony providing panoramic vistas over the cricket ground and towards the sea. The bespoke Shaker style kitchen also on this level is designed to a high specification and there is plenty of room to cook and dine with additional doors that lead onto the balcony. On the ground floor there is an unusually large master with en-suite and bi-fold that lead out onto the courtyard. There is also an extended garage that subject to necessary consents is primed to be converted into another bedroom with en-suite.
Light, bright and airy this home offers an oasis of calm and tranquility. Imagine, balmy summer evenings. Pimms and lemonade. A cricket lovers dream. In short, not one to be missed!
Situated in a prime central location and being walking distance of all local amenities, immediately adjoining the Sussex County Cricket Ground and the nearby popular St. Anns Well Gardens. It also benefits from superb transport links including Brighton & Hove mainline stations with direct links to Gatwick & Lon
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Direct Views To The Cricket Ground
Large Mediterranean Style Courtyard
Upside Down Living
Newly Built Freehold House
Double Garage and Parking for 3 Cars
South Facing Balcony Views
Close To Station
Scope To Add Further Bedrooms
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Cromwell Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3EG, UK