Guide Price £350,000 – £375,000
An opportunity to acquire a top floor “penthouse” apartment which forms part of a highly regarded building situated close to Hove mainline station offering impressive roof tops across central Hove. The property offers exceptionally bright and spacious accommodation, together with a full-width wrap around balcony, and does require modernisation giving the next owner a chance to make their own mark on the property.
As you enter the building the well kept communal areas give a good early impression and the two passenger lifts reduce the waiting time in the foyer! The flat itself boasts a large entrance hall with with plenty of storage cupboards and the large kitchen offers superb views from the window, which is a theme that continues throughout. A large dual aspect lounge is a superb living space and has a door that leads to the balcony. The two double bedrooms are both ample in size and are serviced by the family bathroom and a separate WC.
The property also benefits from a garage conveniently located in the driveway at the lower level of Cromwell Court, and it’s all being sold with a share in the building’s freehold.
Situated in a prime central location and being walking distance of all local amenities, immediately adjoining the Sussex County Cricket Ground and the nearby popular St. Anns Well Gardens. It also benefits from superb transport links including Brighton & Hove mainline stations with direct links to Gatwick & London and a host of bus services with links to central Brighton.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Two Double Bedrooms
Stunning Central Hove Views
In Need Of Modernisation
Exclusive To Mishon Welton
Wrap Around Balcony
Highly Regarded Building
Prime Central Location
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Cromwell Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 3EF, UK