GUIDE PRICE – £800,000 to £875,000
POTENTIAL is the buzz word for this semi-detached FAMILY HOME located in the POPULAR SEVEN DIALS area. Boasting over 1,830 sq ft, the property offers a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to put your own stamp on a wonderful home, located within easy reach of BRIGHTON STATION.
As you enter the house the entrance hallway leads through to the large open plan living/dining area. This spacious area lends itself perfectly to family living as well as providing a generous space for entertaining, whether it be a modest dinner party or a Sunday roast for the whole family! The separate breakfast room/further dining room leads through to the kitchen. The ground floor is completed with a family bathroom.
The first floor contains 5 bedrooms of a good size, a family bathroom and an additional w/c.
Externally, the home benefits from a large garden to the rear with plenty of space for children to play as well as a private garage.
Located close to the popular Seven Dials area where there are a comprehensive range of shops, bars, cafe’s and coffee houses, as well as local shops close by in Montefiore Road. Local bus services are on the doorstep, providing access throughout the City of Brighton & Hove, and the position is equidistant between Brighton & Hove’s mainline Railway stations, making it ideal for commuters. Hove’s famous lawn area and seafront is within walking distance , whilst St Ann’s Well Gardens and park,( offering a variety of leisure activities), is only minutes away. Popular schools catering for all age groups , are located within the area.
Popular Seven Dials Location
Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Area
Close to Station
Short Walk from Seafront
Generous Family Home
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Davigdor Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 1QD, UK