GUIDE PRICE – £250,000 to £265,000
Location Location Location
Mishon Welton are delighted to bring to market this fabulous FIRST FLOOR apartment forming part of this IMPRESSIVE MANSION HOUSE. Located in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER SEVEN DIALS area. This is a fantastic first time buy or investment opportunity.
The approach to the property is via a beautiful mosaic pathway leading to the spacious communal entrance hallway which boasts splendid high ceilings and original cornices.
Bright, light and airy the apartment benefits from a lovely lounge with a delightful bay window flooding the room with light, as well as a charming feature fireplace. This is the perfect spot to relax and unwind with a good book and a glass of wine. The open plan kitchen is fitted with modern appliances and the stylish bathroom is a good size and has a contemporary walk in shower, wc and hand basin.
This lovely apartment is close to the Seven Dials with its trendy cafes and boutique shops, offering a unique lifestyle for those who enjoy the hustle and bustle that’s on offer in this great location.
Brighton mainline station is nearby providing north-bound commuters with links to London/The City and the seafront and promenade are both easily accessible. Renowned schools catering for all age groups are well represented within the local area.
First Floor Apartment
Impressive Mansion Building
Modern Open Plan Kitchen
Excellent for Commuters
Seven Dials Location
Close to Mainline Station
Well Presented Throughout
Great First Time Buy or Investment
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Dyke Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 3JA, UK