An attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached house, with a lovely sunny south west facing rear garden, offering great potential to create an outstanding family home.
This really is a wonderful, spacious and bright family property in a great location close to Hove Park and local shops.
The light and airy accommodation benefits from double glazing throughout and has on the ground floor, an inviting entrance hall and downstairs cloakroom, a living room ideal for quiet relaxation, a formal dining room and a reasonably sized kitchen. The kitchen is well fitted and has lovely views to the garden and surrounding area.
A staircase leads to the first floor with a spacious landing, 3 comfortable double bedrooms and a large bathroom.
The property does require modernisation but offers great potential. An additional bedroom could be created in the generous loft space, subject to usual consents.
Externally, the property has the benefit of a delightful rear garden, which takes full advantage of the sunny south westerly aspect, a great place for al fresco dining or that late afternoon glass of wine!
There is also a private driveway which leads to a brick built garage with an electric light.
Situated just north of Hove Park, in this leafy modern estate, it is ideally located to take advantage of local primary and secondary schools, local amenities and large supermarkets. It also offers superb transport links into the city centre and has close access to both the A23 and A27 with links across Sussex and to Gatwick/ London.
This is a great family home which should be viewed straight away to avoid disappointment!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi Detached Cook Built House
Southerly Facing Garden
Superb Elevated Views
Three Double Bedrooms
No Onward Chain
Gas Central Heating
Scope For Improvement
Double Glazing Throughout
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Elizabeth Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 6WG, UK