An opportunity to acquire a most fabulous ground floor apartment situated in the prestigious block that is Flag Court. This wonderful purpose built building is situated in one of the best seafront locations in the city, Hove Seafront. This landmark building boasts immaculate and well cared for communal hallways. Set on the ground floor, the accommodation is bright and airy throughout and benefits include communal heating and first come first served parking.
Stylish, elegant and on trend this seafront apartment emanates a sense of utter peace and tranquillity. The spacious entrance leads to a good sized L shaped lounge diner room with a large south west facing windows and column radiators. The reception room is a great size and displays the most panoramic sea views.
This is a great place to relax, unwind, and watch the world go by or just look at the sea! The kitchen is stylish and well equipped for culinary creations and also enjoys vistas to the sea.
There are 2 double bedrooms which are bright and spacious and benefit from built in wardrobes.
Also having a white suite bathroom and a separate W.C
This apartment also comes with a share in the freehold. This really is a lovely property and is finished to an exacting standard throughout. In short, A must see!!
Flag court, which provides direct access to Hove Promenade, is without doubt one of the area’s most sought after blocks and has long had an extremely good reputation as being very well managed.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Direct Sea Views
Large South/West facing Living Room
Two Double Bedrooms
Located On Promenade Side
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Flag Court, Courtenay Terrace, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2WG, UK