A quite magnificent mansion apartment spanning the entire first floor of this impressive red brick Edwardian Villa situated in a prime central location within immediate proximity of all that Hove has to offer. The bright and spacious accommodation is well laid out with generously proportioned rooms and retains many original features giving this home a real sense of charm and character. As you enter the apartment one is immediately struck by the scale which this property has to offer. The generous hall leads to the westerly facing living room featuring a large bay window with French doors opening onto a balcony. The well fitted kitchen has space for a breakfast table and has a large selection of drawers and work top surfaces. All three bedrooms are well proportioned with the main bedroom benefiting from a en-suite shower room and large sash window. Worthy of particular note is the West facing balcony with sea views, ideal for those summer evenings.
This period residence evokes a sense of calm and tranquillity and is complimented by the use of neutral and modern tones throughout. The property is being offered with a share in the freehold.
Viewing is highly advised to appreciate what this property has to offer through the sellers agents Mishon Welton.
Fourth Avenue runs between Church Road and the seafront giving immediate access to all local amenities, bus routes in and out of the city centre, walking distance of Hove mainline station and a very short stroll to the world famous Hove lawns and seafront.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
West Facing Living Room
Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
West Facing Balocny
Just Off Hove Seafront
Share of Freehold
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Fourth Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2PL, UK