Location, Location, Location!
Guide Price £250,000 to £275,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this charming one bedroom ground floor garden apartment. Perfect for a first home or buy to let this property forms part of a converted mansion house and is situated just a stones throw away from the seafront, the famous promenade and Hove lawns.
As you approach the property you are welcomed by the delightful courtyard garden. This outside space is very well presented and offers a relaxing haven for summer evenings to enjoy a bbq or to sit and unwind with a great read and a glass of something delicious.
The apartment boasts a spacious and bright living area with a stunning bay window providing views of the courtyard garden. The double bedroom offers ample built-in storage in addition to a large storage cupboard to the rear of the property. A modern fitted kitchen and bathroom complete this lovely apartment. This truly is a magical retreat in the heart of Hove.
Located in a favourable position at the bottom of Fourth Avenue, the apartment is close to all local amenities along Church Road with a superb selection of bars, cafe’s, restaurants and shops, great transport links with local bus stops and a close distance to Hove mainline station.
Viewings are highly recommended on this fantastic home. In short, a true gem!
Beautiful Courtyard Garden
Sought After Central Hove Location
Close to Seafront
Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
Share of Freehold
Guide Price £250,000 to £275,000
Close To Hove Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Fourth Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2PN, UK