Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this fantastic 3 bedroom family home which benefits from a garage and West facing garden. Boasting over 920 sq ft, this home provides the perfect accommodation for family living in Hove.
As you enter the property, the light and bright hallway leads through double doors to the large open plan living and dining area. With patio doors opening out to the West facing garden, this spacious area of the home lends itself perfectly to everyday family life as well as providing a great space for entertaining guests. The kitchen also has access to the garden via a rear door and opens onto the dining area. The ground floor also benefits from a wc.
Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms with ample storage and a further good sized single bedroom. Each of the bedrooms are well presented and have a light airy feel throughout. The family bathroom completes this floor.
Externally the home benefits from a private garden and garage.
Situated in an extremely popular location Gladys Road is close to Portslade Train Station, the A23 and A27, making this property ideal for those commuting. Being within easy access of the Boundary Road thoroughfare, there are local bars, restaurants and convenience stores as well as buses that operate in the area affording access to Brighton Town Centre and beyond. There are superb schools locally, perfect for a growing family. Hove Lagoon is also easily accessible where you can find a popular play area for children, and of course, enjoy the sea front walks.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Great Transport Links
West Facing Garden
Superb Local Schools
Large Living/Dining Area
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Gladys Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 7GL, UK