A simply stunning, double fronted, semi-detached home of considerable character together with a lovely low maintenance rear garden, situated in a highly favored location within immediate proximity of the seafront.
As you enter the home the reception hallway firstly leads to the large main reception room which boasts a charming feature fireplace and bay window. A further second reception room would make an ideal TV/snug room or a perfect teenagers retreat. The full width kitchen breakfast room is both spacious and practical and is a comfortable space for the whole family to get together at meal times! The kitchen then leads onto a substantial conservatory, a truly delightful space to enjoy the outlook over the rear garden. All of this is then complimented with a downstairs utility/cloak room.
Up the stairs you come to the first floor where you find four bedrooms. All four bedrooms are doubles with the master benefiting from a westerly facing balcony that enjoys views down towards the sea. All bedrooms on this floor are serviced by a modern fitted bathroom suite. The flexibility of the home is demonstrated perfectly on the second floor as again you have a further two good sized bedrooms, a modern shower room and a separate lounge / living area. Again, similar to the second reception, a perfect teenage getaway.
Outside the home you have a well appointed low maintenance rear garden being fairly secluded and a large storage shed.
Located right at the seafront end of Glendor Road and being with a stones throw of all the local beach facilities including Hove Lagoon and the large water sports facilities. Boundary Road and Richardson Road can be close by with vast selection of shops, restaurants and local amenities. Portslade train station, with good links to Brighton and London, can also be found within close proximity.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Substantial Double Fronted Home
Two Ground Floor Reception Rooms
Six Generous Bedrooms
Comfortable Kitchen / Breakfast
Close To Hove Lagoon and Beach
Viewing Highly Advised
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Glendor Road, Hove, Sussex BN3 4LP, UK