Mishon Welton are delighted to present this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home, with off-street parking and a sizeable south facing garden. Beautifully presented throughout, this spacious family home is located in a highly sought after area of Hove and is perfect for a young family!
Upon entering the property, one is immediately struck by the bright, light and airy theme that this home affords.
The accommodation features a wonderful front living room, a perfect retreat for those long winter evenings. The real hub of this home is the newly refurbished open plan kitchen/dining room. Boasting velux windows and bi fold doors, natural light fills this room throughout, giving it a real sense of warmth and comfort. No expense has been spared here with stunning oak flooring throughout and the contemporary kitchen boasting silestone worktops. This generous space lends itself perfectly for entertaining guests and for the kids to play whilst cooking!
Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms and a white bathroom suite which are of a good size and in good order. There is also planning permission for a loft extension for a large bedroom and en suite. (Further details can be found on the council website).
With a raised decked area and a large section of lawn, combined with views over the sea and the Downs, the South facing garden is the perfect place to relax and for children to play.
In short, this is a versatile and spacious family home with a lovely rear garden. One not to be missed!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Large South Facing Rear Garden
Ample Off Road Parking
Semi-Detached Family Home
Stunning Kitchen/Dining Room
Bright and Airy Throughout
Bay Fronted Home
Sought After Location
Close To Local Shops and Schools
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Gleton Avenue, Hove, Sussex BN3 8LN, UK