If you’re looking to buy a two bedroom apartment in central Hove, with a large private garden…then look no further!
Located just seconds from Hove train station (stopping by small batch coffee of course), you are simply moments away from the platform that can take you in to Brighton in minutes or directly to London if you’re a commuter.
Internally this property has been well loved and looked after. With a gorgeous bay fronted living room, this room offers plenty of period charm and an extremely cosy feel for you to relax in the evenings. The master bedroom, is big enough for a king size bed, with again a lovely period fireplace and doors leading out to your tranquil garden. – There is a fantastic space for a table and chairs on the balcony level to enjoy a morning coffee.
The second bedroom is a great size with large, double glazed windows allowing plenty of natural light. Next to the bedroom is the smartly fitted and modern kitchen, with contemporary tiles and colour schemes. The bathroom is fitted with a large shower, finished to a tasteful standard.
The true beauty of this apartment is the private lawned garden. Given that you are so central, it remains a quiet escape. With plenty of flower beds surrounding the border, this picturesque garden is a fantastic place to entertain long into the summer nights.
Lastly, there is plenty of storage throughout the flat which is always handy and easily filled!
The apartment is being sold chain free and viewings are available immediately. Call us now to book your appointment….
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Two Double Bedrooms
Beautiful Lawned Garden
Share Of Freehold
Moments From Hove Station
Raised Ground Floor
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Goldstone Villas, Hove, Sussex BN3 3RT, UK