OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £975,000
This magnificent home which is beautifully presented and ideally located in the center of Hove. This house offers a wealth of space and comfort, making this a truly stunning period home.
As you enter, you are immediately struck by the Victorian charm which has been impressively refurbished and restored, a feature which is evident throughout. The separate living room is a lovely space where you can simply hide away and delve into a good book or documentary after a long day at work. With a working fireplace, this room can be enjoyed to the fullest year round and makes it a simply lovely and relaxing haven.
Adjacent to this room is the real talking point of this house…A through reception room with original wood flooring which leads to a stunning conservatory, with doors leading out to the sunny garden. This space is a fantastic area to entertain guests or for the family to enjoy a meal together.
The kitchen offers a wealth of and character. Finished with ‘Farrow and Ball’ colour tones (as is the rest of the house) and contemporary units and appliances, this kitchen has been refurbished to the highest of standards.
On the first floor there are three double bedrooms which been beautifully decorated. Original fireplaces can also be found in each of these rooms, which adds a touch of extra class. The family bathroom on this level has a large shower and fitted with sleek matte black tiles.
On the top floor is the master bedroom which is of a great size and allows for plenty of natural light through velux windows. There is a large en-suite bathroom and plenty of wardrobe and cupboard space. On the landing there is also a separate W.C which has a hatch that offers plenty of further storage…You can never have enough storage!
Outside is an easily managed and smart landscaped garden. There is an outside rear gate which gives you access to the side of the property. Perfect for bikes or access for pets.
Call now to view!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Four Double Bedrooms
Period Features Throughout
Light and Bright
En-suite Master Bedroom
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Goldstone Villas, Hove, Sussex BN3 3RT, UK