Are you a first time buyer or looking looking for a home to down size too? – Then this modern and recently refurbished semi-detached chalet bungalow could be your next home!
As soon as you enter the house from the side you are immediately struck by a feeling of comfort and that the owners have really looked after and loved their home. You are drawn immediately to the ever so desirable parquet flooring which runs through the majority of the ground floor level. The living room is a great space to relax, large windows fill this room with plenty of natural (south facing) sunshine. The fully functional wood burning stove is a real feature and I’m told by the owner is best enjoyed in the winter months and very quickly can warm up the entire home (making a great saving on energy bills!)
The large and contemporary kitchen is definitely a fantastic feature, with its minimalistic style it creates a vast feeling of extra space and size. Adjacent to the kitchen is the conservatory which is a versatile space to enjoy dinner or even a play area for the kids perhaps. In the summer time, when the french doors are wide open, BBQ is on with friends and family in the garden, the entire kitchen and conservatory area really offers you that in/out living and a great way to entertain. The ground floor also offers a separate bathroom which has been recently decorated and offers underfloor heating.
Upstairs are two bedrooms, with the master offering you plenty of room and a creative en-suite shower room which is unlike most houses in the area and extremely advantageous. The second bedroom is also of a great size which easily has the capacity for a double bed and benefits from built in wardrobes.
Externally, the newly landscaped garden with decked area at the rear is easily managed and very pleasing on the eye. There is also a large garage which is accessed through the shared driveway. There is also further potential to create a driveway at the front of the house (STNC)
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi Detached Bungalow
Two Double Bedrooms
Great For Schools and Transport Links
Viewings Available Immediately!
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Graham Crescent, Brighton, Sussex BN41 2YB, UK