IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS AVAILABLE!!
The living space is very light and generously proportioned generally making the lovely living room with it’s west/south facing balcony, and remarkable views is a particular feature. A modern fitted kitchen adds to the feeling of comfort, as do the two double bedrooms and a very versatile bedroom three, which would also make an ideal home office. The whole flat is offered in superb decorative order throughout making it that “ready to move into” home.
An early inspection of this great apartment is strongly recommended. Not one to be missed!!
NB The property current shows the flat with wooden flooring. This has been changed and the property is fully carpeted. The lease states no wooden flooring.
The Fabulous and extremely spacious 6th floor apartment forming part of one of the most sought after addresses in the city in this premier and historic Grade II listed Art Deco block.
The communal front door to the building opens into a wide communal hallway with communal staircase and lift providing access to the 6th floor. The flat has been upgraded and enhanced and it now offers exquisite and contemporary styling with a beautiful bathroom, and a magnificent fitted kitchen.
The flat has a good sized lounge with a subtle colour scheme throughout which is complimented by the elevated views of the surrounding area. There are two bedrooms and a west facing balcony with views towards the sea.
Number 4 Grand Avenue is adjacent to Hove seafront and Church Road so you wont be disappointed with the local amenities with shops bars and many restaurants nearby.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Stunning Period Flat
Just Off Hove Seafront
West Facing Balcony with Sea Views
Modern Fitted Kitchen
No Onward Chain
Viewing Strongly Recomended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Grand Avenue, HOVE, East Sussex BN3 2LD, UK