GRAND AVENUE! CENTRAL HOVE LOCATION, GUIDE PRICE – CHAIN FREE – £300,000 to £350,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this LARGE and WELL PRESENTED purpose built apartment in the extremely desirable area of Grand Avenue, Hove. Offered with a LONG LEASE of over 900 years and SHARE OF FREEHOLD. Moments from the SEAFRONT and the bustling and colourful cafe culture of Church Road, one can understand why demand for these prime and centrally located apartments is high.
This is a lovely two bedroom apartment, situated on the lower ground level of this stunning art deco building. The entrance hall to the building is spacious and elegant, well complimenting the feel of the building. The property itself benefits from a beautiful wooden floor throughout most of the rooms giving a it feel of character and style. The generous living area boasts large windows, and provides space for plenty of furniture including a dining area. The two bedrooms are both a good size and the modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with under floor heating complete this comfortable home.
Of particular note is the direct access to the communal gardens through a private door from the apartment. This is the only apartment in the building with a private access point to this space. The building also benefits from a full time caretaker.
An early inspection of this great apartment is strongly recommended. Not one to be missed!!
The Church Road or Central Hove area is exceptionally popular with buyers wanting to live in a busy and vibrant area where there is plenty going on. Hove mainline railway station is conveniently located for those buyers who commute to work and of course Hove Seafront and promenade are within a level stroll. Numerous regular bus services connecting with the city centre run most of the time.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
Share of Freehold
Long Lease of Over 900 Years
No Onward Chain
Great Transport Links
Stylish Art Deco Building
Elegant Entrance Hall
Moments From the Seafront
Premier Central Hove Location
Viewing Strongly Reccommended
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Grand Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2LE, UK