In need of refurbishment but potentially the best flat in Hove?
Grand, Elegant and currently arranged as 4 bedrooms, Grand Avenue is a dream property! It currently needs a complete refurbishment but represents an ideal opportunity to completely redesign and reconfigure (subject to required consents) the accommodation to create a exceptional apartment directly overlooking Hove Lawns and the promenade.
Situated just a few metres from the boutiques, coffee shops, bars and restaurants of central Hove, this impressive building is full of character and occupies the entire first floor of a grade 2 listed landmark building.
It undoubtedly offers huge potential to be one of the most desirable homes in our city and deserves a buyer with an eye for detail and design that wants to create something special.
Of course we know that everyone has their own style, but the possibilities are endless. At Mishon Welton we have given some thought as to how the accommodation could look and produced some computer generated images and an indicative floorplan that we hope will inspire or capture the imagination of a discerning purchaser.
In our virtual redesign we envisaged (STNCS) moving the kitchen from the rear to the front and creating a huge living and entertaining space with a bespoke kitchen, central island, and access out onto a beautiful south facing balcony. These images are shown above and they offer you a glimpse into the potential this apartment proposes. Moving the kitchen to the front has enabled us to create a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom wing to the rear whilst retaining an impressive hallway that could be utilised as further living space.
If you’ve got an eye for design and don’t mind a project this could be the flat for you. Weekend retreat or family home opportunities like this don’t come along very often.
Please be aware that the first 2 images are computer generated and are not how the apartment appears. They are solely to show how it could look stncs.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Prestigious Grade II Listed Building
Ideal Central Location
Entire First Floor
Over 2200 Square Feet
Impressive Southerly Views
Currently Four Double Bedrooms
Grand Entrance Hall
Vacant & No Onward Chain
Potential To Create Something Special
Extra Details Available For Inspection
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Grand Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2LF, UK