Price Range £1,150.000 – £1,250.000
Grand, Elegant and with the most wonderful uninterrupted sea views, this apartment really is special! The apartment offers in excess of 2,215 square feet and has been finished to the highest standard!
Situated just a few meters from the boutiques, coffee shops, bars and restaurants of central Hove, this impressive property is full of character and occupies the entire first floor of a grade 2 listed landmark building.
As you step into the grand entrance hall, with its stunning stained glass windows and high ceilings, it becomes clear how truly exceptional this property is. The hall leads to the wonderful open plan kitchen/dining area, complete with a designer contemporary kitchen, it provides a fabulous space for entertaining. The beautiful drawing room is spacious and flooded with light with doors opening onto the private south facing balcony. The balcony boasts one of the best views in Hove, looking over the manicured gardens which Grand Avenue is best known for. The master bedroom is incredibly spacious and benefits from a storage room/walk-in wardrobe and a palatial en-suite. There are a further two excellent size double bedrooms and another deluxe bathroom.
No expense has been spared in the renovation of this exceptional property, with each detail carefully chosen to create a truly superb apartment. Opportunities to buy a property like this, whether as a family home or weekend retreat don’t come along very often.
This luxury property is a must see! In short, a rare gem!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Entire First Floor
Prime Central Hove Location
Stunning Seafront Views
Over 2200 Square Feet
Grand Entrance Hall
Share of Freehold
Beautiful Kitchen and Bathrooms
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Grand Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2LF, UK