GUIDE PRICE £500,000- £530,000.. 3 Beds, 2 Bath, Garage
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market an extremely spacious three bedroom apartment located on the fourth floor of this prestigious block with the added benefit of a garage and situated in one of Hove’s most sought after and premier locations on Grand Avenue.
Moments from the seafront and the bustling and colourful cafe culture of Church Road one can understand why demand for these prime and centrally located apartments is high.
The approach to 15 Grand Avenue , with its well-manicured and maintained frontage confirms how well maintained this block really is. Upon entering, the flat benefits from a large hallway with plenty of space for storage. There are 3 bedrooms and the master benefits from lovely views and an en suite. The kitchen is of a good size and boasts fabulous views of the Downs. The dual aspect reception room is spacious, bright, light and airy with the most wonderful views of Grand Avenue and the sea. Sliding patio doors open onto the east-facing balcony. An ideal space to relax and unwind and let the stresses of the day slide away! A veritable oasis of tranquility!
This really is a super apartment. In excess of 1000 square feet. Further benefits include a resident caretaker and private garage. In short, an absolute gem!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
3 Bedroom Apartment
East Facing Balcony
Gas Central Heating
Share Of Freehold
Flat Walk To Shops & Restaurants
Close to Hove Train Station
Spacious Living Room
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Grand Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2NG, UK