Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this stunning 2 bedroom apartment in the highly sought after Grand Avenue Mansions. Boasting over 930 sq ft, this home is impeccable throughout and offers the perfect option for city living. Located in the Heart of Hove on Grand Avenue, this apartment is within immediate proximity of all amenities and the seafront.
As you enter the property to the entrance hallway which leads to the focal point of this home – the stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen area. To the rear of the room are two large windows, flooding the room with light. The whole space is beautifully presented and is perfect for entertaining as well as being a relaxing space to enjoy in the evening. The space maintains a sense of character with the impressive fireplace as well as feeling ultra modern with the fitted kitchen.
The master bedroom is a fantastic size and offers ample space for a large bed and other furniture. It also contains a large window, making the whole room light and bright. The second double bedroom again is a great size and is very well presented following the tone of the entire apartment.
The contemporary bathroom is fitted with a bath with a shower, hand basin and wc.
This is a must see apartment and truly special. Elegant, calm and inviting. In short, prime real estate!
The Church Road or Central Hove area is exceptionally popular with buyers wanting to live in a busy and vibrant area where there is plenty going on. There are numerous bars and restaurants in Church Road catering for all tastes and expectations, all of which are within close proximity.
Hove mainline railway station is conveniently located for those buyers who commute to work and of course Hove Seafront and promenade are within a level stroll. Numerous regular bus services connecting with the city centre run most of the time.
Sought After Grand Avenue Location
Beautifully Presented Throughout
Two Double Bedrooms
Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Area
Close to Seafront
Contemporary Bathroom and Kitchen
Light and Airy Throughout
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Grand Avenue, Hove, East Sussex BN3 2NA, UK