GUIDE PRICE £425,000 – £475,000
Mishon Welton are delighted to present to the market this beautiful three bedroom semi-detached Grade II listed flint fronted cottage. Built in the 16th century, this picturesque cottage is set in the grounds of a Manor House. This is a wonderful and very unique family home with a wealth of character and period charm. Certainly one not to be missed!
At the dissolution of the monasteries during the reign of Henry VIII with the building and its timber dating back to the 16th century, and the stones being taken from the 12th Century Lewes Priory and used in the building of the Manor. Evidence of this can be seen both inside and outside of the home.
The ground floor comprises of a large entrance porch which leads to a spacious hallway with stairs up to the inner hall and through to the remarkable triple aspect L-shaped living/dining room with a stunning Inglenook fireplace and Georgian style leaded light windows being part double and part secondary glazed. The original exposed beams add real charter. The kitchen is fitted with an excellent range of matching cream units with integrated appliances including Hotpoint double oven with Blomberg four ring hob over and pull out extractor hood above.
Up on the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. The dual aspect master bedroom has built-in floor to ceiling wardrobes, bedroom two has a double glazed leaded light window to front and has one wall of built-in cupboards and drawers with adjoining fitted desk top with cupboards, a vanity unit with inset wash basin with mixer tap and cupboards beneath. Bedroom three has the original leaded light secondary double glazed window to the rear, wooded latch door with stairs rising to mezzanine level.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
SEMI DETACHED 16TH CENTURY FLINT FRONTED COTTAGE
GRADE II LISTED
3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
PICTURESQUE & SECLUDED SETTING
LARGE SOUTH FACING PATIO GARDEN
FEATURE INGLENOOK OPEN FIREPLACE
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
EXCLUSIVE TO MISHON WELTON
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Hangleton Valley Drive, Hove, Sussex BN3 8AN, UK