Mishon Welton are delighted to present this beautiful TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM end of terraced town house, situated in a private gated mews within the favoured location of Hanover. With OFF ROAD PARKING for two cars and additional visitors parking, the house is also located just 10 minutes from Brighton station, offering direct links to London.
As you enter the property the immediate impression is of a warm and welcoming family home with a light and airy theme. The lovely South East facing living/dining room is a wonderful family room with French doors opening out onto the sunny garden. This is the perfect space for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. The fitted kitchen benefits from plenty of storage and counter space for preparing culinary delights! There is also a WC to complete the ground floor. On the first floor are the two excellent sized double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This really is a comfortable home in a fantastic location, and an appointment to view is highly recommended. In short, don’t miss out!
The Hanover area is particularly popular with young professionals and families as it is well located for access to Brighton City Centre, shops on London Road and Lewes Road, parks, the seafront and it is within 10 minutes of Brighton train station. This location is also well served by local bus routes providing wider access across the city.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Two Double Bedrooms
Private Gated Mews
Off Road Parking for Two Cars
Close to Brighton Station
End of Terrace
Spacious Living/Dining Room
Popular Hanover Area
Excellent Family Home or Buy-To-Let
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Hanover Mews, Brighton, East Sussex BN2 9HU, UK