The “Hills” Of Hove Park.
An absolutely superb five bedroom detached contemporary style residence, recently renovated and enlarged to create a stunning home with an emphasis on lifestyle, entertaining and contemporary styling. Located in the highly sought after Hove park area and having in excess of 3000 square feet, this really is an incredible family home.
The property is set back from the road and boasts an impressive frontage with plantation shutters throughout.
The entrance to this substantial home exudes quality, style and warmth. Boasting circa 1000 square feet the breathtaking kitchen diner with on-trend color schemes and underfloor heating is the main hub of the home. A veritable culinary inspiration for any budding chef, there is plenty of counter top space, a breakfast bar and quality appliances which include a Range cooker and double oven and electric roof lights in the main dining area. Bi-folding doors open onto a large terrace and mature and secluded garden. The luxurious heated swimming pool further enhances this space.The living room, with teak flooring and wood burner is the perfect space for relaxing with a glass of wine ! There is also an additional study/ music room.
Upstairs there are 5 good sized bedrooms, two of which benefit from luxury en-suite bathrooms. There is also a beautiful modern family bathroom.
The gardens are a true delight, with an expanse of attractively landscaped lawn, interspersed with mature borders and an outside swimming pool. Imagine a sunny day enjoying a bbq with family and friends and a dip in the pool. For those buyers needing plenty of parking, the property boasts a large drive way and integral double garage.
Worthy of particular mention are the solar panels which run both the pool and utilities and the scope top convert the loft (STNC) and create 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
In short, this is a must see family home. A real gem!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Detached Family Home
Outdoor Swimming Pool
5 Double Bedrooms
Stunning Kitchen/Family Room
Sought After Hove Park Location
In Excess of 3000 Square Feet
Beautifully Presented Throughout
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Hill Brow, Hove, Sussex BN3 6QG, UK