Hove Park District
Guide Price £850,000 to £899,950
Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this impressive and deceptively spacious 5 bedroom detached chalet bungalow providing light and generously proportioned living space over 2 floors with a with a lovely mature rear garden and occupying a favoured residential location. Situated in the sought after Hove Park district, just south of Dyke Road with easy access to the A27 and A23 and the South Downs this is a gem of a property.
The approach to this home is both warm and inviting and it simply oozes charm. The large block paved drive is able to accommodate at least 4 cars and there is wonderful lush greenery on either side which gives the initial feeling of space and tranquility.
Upon entering this pretty home, the ground floor with easy access , exudes a Mediterranean style feel with the entrance having ceramic tiling and lovely views. There are 3 bedrooms on this level and a contemporary bathroom suite and the accommodation can be incredibly flexible. There is also a lovely sized reception room with French doors that lead directly out onto a wonderful tropical style tiered garden.
The kitchen which has been recently update is modern with quartz work tops and cream gloss units and leads onto a bright and sunny conservatory. There is plenty of room to cook up some culinary delights and entertain guests and one would say that this space is the hub of the home.
The first floor is equally as spacious with a large master boasting a quite lovely sea view. There is also a good sized second bedroom, a family bathroom and a plethora of storage.
Worthy of particular mention is the scope to expand and extend this home (stnc) and which is evident in the area. So if you are looking to substantially increase the square footage then there is certainly plenty of scope with this plot. Other benefits include an integrated garage.
In short, great home, great location , great buy! Don’t miss out .
Leafy Hove park Area
Sought After Location
Off Road Parking
Close Proximity To Hove Station
Excellent Schools Nearby
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Hill Drive, Hove, Sussex BN3 6QN, UK