Mishon Welton are delighted to offer to market this spacious 5 bedroom DETACHED home with OFF ROAD PARKING which has been modernised to exacting standards throughout. This contemporary property boasts in excess of 2300 square feet and is situated in the highly sought after Withdean district.
The approach to this home is crisp, contemporary and well presented .
Comprising on the ground floor a particularly large living room and feature kitchen/breakfast room. On the lower level there are two double bedrooms, contemporary well fitted shower room and utility room providing direct access on to the garden. On the first floor is a stunning first floor galleried landing with feature vaulted ceilings which is a feature that continues throughout the first floor where there are three further double bedrooms with the main bedroom having its own en-suite bathroom. On the lower first floor there is a further bedroom which would be ideal as a study or dressing room and a contemporary shower room.
Outside there is a private driveway and attractive patio garden and to the rear there is a level astro turf garden.
This is a super home. Great size , spec and location! In short, not one to be missed!
Hillside Way runs between Valley Drive and Tongdean Lane within the Withdean area of Brighton. Bus services pass close by forwarding access to many other parts of the city including the outlying villages. There are also local shops that can be found in the immediate locality that cater for day to day needs. The house is also well positioned in terms of the Withdean Sports Centre with indoor tennis courts, a gymnasium and outdoor facilities too. The house is also well positioned in terms of Preston Park, access onto the A27/A23 Brighton bypass and countless good schools which make it an ideal family home.
Sought After Withdean Area
5 Double Bedrooms
Off Road Parking
In Excess Of 2300 Square Feet
Close To Excellent Schools
Walking Distance To Preston Park Station
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Hillside Way, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 5FE, UK