GUIDE PRICE – £475,000 to £500,000
An immaculately presented four bedroom semi detached family home situated in a sought after residential location in Hangleton. This delightful property offers generous and well proportioned living space throughout and stunning views across the downs. The downstairs is very creatively designed with an ‘L shaped’ living room leading through to a lovely dining space and a spacious, modern fitted kitchen. The property boasts ample storage throughout, particularly with an separate utility space for storing away all those families essentials!
Upstairs there are 4 good sized bedrooms, 3 doubles and 2 bathrooms. The fourth bedroom is ideal for a children’s nursery or study for those who work from home. Throughout, the property is in fantastic condition and provides versatile accommodation for a range of potential purchasers, lending itself particularly well to families.
Externally, this home has the benefit of a delightful rear garden, with stunning views over the downs, enjoying fabulous sunsets in the summer months on the outside decking enjoying a glass of wine! The property also benefits from off-street parking and a garage. In short this is a wonderful family home, in a very desirable area, perfect for those looking to create wonderful memories with their new family. Viewings advised immediately, book your viewing now to avoid disappointment!
The property also has gas central heating, fabulous westerly views from the rear windows and occupies an enviable position within a very quiet cul-de-sac just off Hangleton Valley Drive in Hove.
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Semi-Detached Family Home
Off Street Parking
Ample Storage Throughout
3 Double Bedrooms
Breath Taking Views Over The Downs
Sought After Location
Stunning Sunsets Over The Downs
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Honey Croft, Hove, Sussex BN3 8EZ, UK