Guide Price £425,000 – £450,000
Lifestyle Living…At It’s Finest.
An enchanting two double bedroom maisonette located in the very heart of central Hove. Step outside your private front door and be in a local coffee shop grabbing a cappuccino and fresh pastry to kick start your day in just a matter of seconds!
The apartment is set inside a charming and newly decorated Victorian villa style building which is a theme that only continues as you enter inside. As you ascend the inner stair case to the first floor you are immediately struck by how impressive this ‘lifestyle’ apartment truly is and what it has to offer. The two double bedrooms are very well proportioned and afford plenty of light, naturally brightening each room. With stylish, modern and contemporary tones as a continuous feature, the living and kitchen area is the real hub of this home, which provides a wonderful space for dining and entertaining. The sleek bathroom with it’s trendy grey tiles and bathroom units also compliment the sheer quality of this property. Further storage is at hand in the loft space which spans the vast majority of the property.
There is also ample storage throughout and double glazed sash style windows which are within keeping of its period charm yet modern efficiency in warmth and comfort. Situated in this highly sought afterl Hove location, moments away from various shopping facilities, restaurants, bars and cafes in Church Road, this really is a true gem of a flat!
If you’re a first time buyer, buy to let investor or looking for a pied-à-terre then this is absolutely the apartment for you!…Book your viewing today!
Misrepresentation Act 1967 and Consumer Protection Regulation
These details are prepared as a general guide only, and should not be relied upon as a basis to enter into a legal contract, or commit expenditure. An interested party should consult their own surveyor, solicitor or other professionals before committing themselves to any expenditure or other legal commitments. If any interested party wishes to rely upon any information from the agent, then a request should be made and specific written confirmation can be provided. The agent will not be responsible for any verbal statement made by any member of staff, as only a specific written confirmation should be relied upon. The agent will not be responsible for any loss other than when specific written confirmation has been requested.
Two Double Bedrooms
Loft Included Within Demise Of Property
Private Street Entrance
Light and Bright
Viewing Available Immediately
'Hove Living' At It's Best
- West Hove Juniors Hove Junior School, Portland Road, Hove BN3 5JA - Website - 01273 295484
- St. Andrew's C.E. Primary School, Belfast Street, Hove BN3 3YT - Website - 01273 294800
- Somerhill Junior School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RP - Website - 01273 739659
- Davigdor Infant School, Somerhill Road, Hove BN3 1RG - Website - 01273 731397
- St. Christophers, Hove 33 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4AD - Website - 01273 735404
- Aldrington CE Primary School, Eridge Road, Hove, East Sussex BN3 7QD - Website - 01273 542656
- Cottesmore St Mary's Catholic School, The Upper Drive, Hove BN3 6NB - Website - 01273 555811
- Goldstone Primary School, Laburnum Avenue, Hove BN3 7JW - Website - 01273 294851
- Hangleton School Hangleton School, Dale View, BN3 8LF - Website - 01273 294874
- West Blatchington Primary School, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 8BN - Website - 01273 770777
- See Saw Preschool, 71 New Church Road, Hove BN3 4BB - Website - 01273 727944
- Blatchington Mill School, Nevill Avenue, Hove, BN3 7BW - Website - 01273 736244
- St Mary Magdalen's RC School, Spring Street, Brighton BN1 3EF - Website - 01273 327533
- St Paul's CE Primary School, St Nicholas Road, Brighton BN1 3LP -
Website - 01273 721001
- Middle Street Primary School, Middle Street, Brighton BN1 1AL - Website - 01273 323184
- Stanford Infant School, Highcroft Villas, Brighton BN1 5PS - Website - 01273 555240
- St Bernadette's RC School, Preston Road, Brighton BN1 6UT - Website - 01273 553813
- Carlton Hill Primary School, Sussex Street, Brighton BN2 9HS - Website - 01273 604966
- St Bartholomew's CE Primary School, Ann Street, Brighton BN1 4GP - Website - 01273 692463
- St Mary's RC Primary School, Church Road, Portslade BN41 1LB - Website - 01273 418416
- Benfield Primary School, 255 Old Shoreham Road, Portslade BN41 1XS - Website - 01273 294950
- St Peter's Infant School, St. Peters Road, Portslade-by-Sea BN41 1LS - Website - 01273 296712
Hova Villas, Hove, Sussex BN3 3DF, UK